Blade Runner merch and gift ideas are not easy to come by. While the original movie (created in 1982 and based on an equally fascinating book by Philip K. Dick) revolutionized the sci-fi genre, and people all around the world had at least heard of the name, it took 35 years until we could see a sequel. Still, Blade Runner remains a cult film and an excellent example of how to do science fiction in film. The story continues to reflect modern concerns and trends, making it one of the best movies ever made.
About Blade Runner: Blade Runner is a sci-fi film first released in 1982 and directed by Ridley Scott. The movie, loosely based on Philip K. Dick‘s 1968 novel “Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?”, stars Harrison Ford, Sean Young, Rutger Hauer, and Edward James Olmos. The film is set in a dystopian future Los Angeles of 2019 where a group of synthetic humans, or replicants, escapes back to Earth. Burnt-out cop Rick Deckard reluctantly agrees to hunt them down.
Our Collection of Blade Runner Merch
Explore our collection of Blade Runner gift ideas and merch, which includes Blade Runner apparel and T-Shirts, the many comic books that were published inspired by Philip Dick’s and Ridley Scott’s science fiction worlds. These products are ideal for classic sci-fi fans. If you can’t find something you like, you can also click here to see our complete Blade Runner product range.
Best Blade Runner Merch:
Blade Runner Nexus 6 Tyrell Corporation T-Shirt
Blade Runner Nexus 6 Tyrell Corporation T-Shirt. High-quality fruit of the loom t-shirts and state of the art printing techniques to ensure the products are both durable and of high quality.
- Material: 100% Cotton. Regular fit.
- Machine washable (up to 40°C).
- All t-shirts are dispatched International Tracked & Signed
- High-quality printing, the design won’t crack or fade.
Blade Runner 1/24 Scale Spinners Vehicle Model
The Spinner is a vehicle conceived and designed by Syd Mead and has been “replicated” in subsequent films such as The Fifth Element and the Star Wars prequel trilogy.
- Model: Blade Runner spinner.
- Product Dimensions: 12.99 x 8.27 x 2.52 inches
- Model Scale: 1/24.
- Origin: Imported from Japan.
Blade Runner 2049 Metal License Plate Prop
The Los Angeles s99821 License Plate is produced as seen on the Spinner driven by Officer K in the 2017 movie Blade Runner 2049, starring Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford.
- Futuristic Los Angeles license plate style and colors (white, black and red)
- Size: Standard USA plate dimensions (12″ x 6″).
- Blade Runner Screen accurate plate.
- Metal stamped / embossed aluminum. Shrink-wrapped.
Blade Runner 2049 NECA 7″ Action Figure Deckard
Bring home the action with these highly articulated action figures depicting the characters as they appear on the screen. A Deckard figure inspired by the movie Blade Runner 2049, the sequel to Blade Runner 1982.
- Blade runner 2049 Series 1 7-inch action figure with case.
- Deckard stands 7 inches tall and is highly articulated.
- Gun accessory included.
- Authorized likeness of actor Harrison Ford.
Blade Runner Tomenosuke Blaster 1/1 Scale 2049 Stunt Model
Blade Runner Tomenosuke Blaster 1/1 Scale stunt model kit. Made of resin. Can be assembled without paint as casting has glossy and matte finishes.
- The original Tomenosuke Blaster from Blade Runner 2049.
- Scale: 1/1 scale. Movie replica.
- Comes with a picture book and instructions.
- Requires assembly. Made of resin.
Blade Runner Comics: Blade Runner 2019 – Vol. 1: Los Angeles
Return to the original rain-soaked dystopic world of Los Angeles, 2019. A hardboiled future noir world of renegade Replicants, deadly femme fatales, Spinners and bloody, violent death.
- Language: English.
- Publisher: Titan Comics.
- Publication date: November 19, 2019.
- Dimensions: 6.63 x 0.23 x 10.16 inches.
Blade Runner Comics: Origins Vol. 1 – Products
When a Tyrell Corporation scientist working on an experimental new type of Replicant is discovered dead in her laboratory, the victim of an apparent suicide, LAPD detective CAL MOREAU is called in to investigate.
- Print length: 112 pages.
- Language: English.
- Publisher: Titan Comics.
- Publication date: August 17, 2021.
Blade Runner “Like Tears in Rain” T-Shirt
Blade Runner “Like Tears in Rain” inspired T-Shirt. Great design and a unique look. Please note that this design is unofficial fan art.
- Materials: 100% soft, comfortable cotton.
- Type of print: Printed.
- Shape: Short Sleeves.
- Please note that this design is unofficial fan art.
Blade Runner Small Horse Prop Decoration
This Blade Runner Small Horse Prop Decoration is ideal for cosplay or add to your Blade Runner prop collection. The horse figurine is a high-quality and strong resin-like material.
- Material: Made of high quality and strong resin.
- Exquisite craftsmanship. Delicate design.
- A great choice for a cosplay prop, a gift, or for decoration.
- It has the incept date engraved/etched on the underside!
Illustrated Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep Omnibus
The definitive collection of the illustrated Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. It has inspired and expanded minds since its debut in 1968. It served as the source material for the classic sci-fi film Blade Runner.
- Number of pages: 544 pages.
- Publisher: BOOM! Studios.
- Publication date: December 1, 2015.
- Reading age: 13 – 17 years.