In response to fan requests tamashii nations is proud to announce the highly anticipated saint cloth myth introduction of gorgeous mermaid thetis from the poseidon story arc. Saint cloth myth mermaid thetis features an extensive array of removable chrome pink armor parts, while still achieving superior articulation and feminine proportion. Helmet can be removed and interchangeable face parts to allow for two additional types of expressions (left/right glance) and articulated hair side-locks for increased range of motion in neck. Interchangeable hand parts included in set allow for replication of the character’s trademark “death trap coral attack”. Additional armor cloth parts are also included for assembly of the mermaid princess object, and figure set features a unique rock base to allow for more stable object display.
- Origin: Imported from Japan.
- Diecast and resin composite materials.
- Rock base and parts to allow assembly of mermaid object.
- Interchangeable hand parts and facial expressions.
- Can replicate the character’s trademark “death trap coral attack”.