From the daughter-father duo that created Brooklyn’s beloved live pun competition. One part game, one part conversation starter, you don’t need to be a pun master to master Punderdome: the goal is to make bad jokes and have fun along the way.
A player (the prompter for that round) draws two prompt cards from the deck, and then reads the prompts to the rest of the group, who have 90 seconds to create a single, groan-worthy pun that combines the two prompts.
“The “Punderful card game [that] will replace Cards Against Humanity at your next party” – Mashable.com
When time is up, pun makers share their puns with the prompter, who awards the prompt cards to the player whose pun he or she likes best. The winner then draws the next pair of prompt cards and the process repeats. Players win by obtaining 10 pairs of cards.
- 200 double-sided cards (100 White and 100 Green)
- 2 Mystery Envelopes with fill-in prize slips
- 2 80-page pads for drafting puns
- 1 instruction card and 1 pun example card
- A stu-PUN-dous time for 3 or more players