The Witcher is an action role-playing video game developed by CD Projekt RED and a Netflix original series launched in 2019. The story takes place in a medieval fantasy world and follows Geralt, a character originally envisioned in Andrzej Sapkowski‘s novels. The game uses Aurora engine and has an original combat system that hooks you instantly.
We have put together a collection of The Witcher gift ideas, products and merchandise based on both the games and the series. This list will help you pick a present for The Witcher fan in your life. We’ve included a few Witcher apparel and accessories ideas, as well as action figures, special edition merch and books.
“People”—Geralt turned his head—“like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves.” ― Andrzej Sapkowski, The Last Wish
Best Witcher Merchandise:
This special boxed set of books includes the first three novels in Andrzej Sapkowski’s NYT bestselling epic fantasy saga — the ones that inspired the hit video
- Officially licensed The Witcher product.
- Figure stands 9.5″ tall.
- From the hit novels, video games and TV series.
- A brand new sculpt of Geralt that features him ready for battle in his Grandmaster Ursine armor.
- From The Witcher, Eredin, as a stylized POP vinyl from Funko
- Stylized collectable stands 3 ¾ inches tall, perfect for any The Witcher fan
- Collect and display all The Witcher POP Vinyls
- Set includes: 1x Geralt, 1x Triss, 1x Eredin, 1x Ciri, 1x Yennefer.
- Polyurethane construction
- Officially licensed by The Witcher 3; designed and created by JINX
- White Wolf Medallion patch on front; Witcher logo embossed on inside panel
- Includes money pocket, 5 card pockets, with additional translucent ID window pocket
- Bi-fold style; measures approximately 3.75 inches x 4.25 inches