Surf where you live! the all new Rip surf – designed in Southern California. The ripsurf’s patented design allows riders to carve and cut like a real surfboard, but on dry land.
Riding on two high-performance caster wheels and an authentically styled polypropylene deck, this is one ride-on that’s ready to make waves! features a lightweight one-piece fiber-reinforced industrial-grade polymer construction, textured traction pad deck with kick tail and inclined 360-degree urethane caster wheels. Free inside – extra wheel and stickers.
- No assembly required.
- Recommended for ages 8 and older
- Will support a rider up to 220 pounds
- The ripsurf’s patented design allows riders to carve and cut like a Real surfboard, but on Dry land
- Patented ripstik One-piece torsion Technology
- Features a lightweight single piece fiber-reinforced, industrial-grade Polymer construction and textured traction pad deck with kick tail
- Inclined 360-degree urethane caster wheels
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 220 pounds