Experience science with Nancy Balter. Nobody knows science like Nancy. Her brand-new line of scientific tools and real-life journaling activities provide hands-on science experiences that get kids comfortable and excited about science, giving them the confidence to pursue science further in school and in life. Scientific experiences designed for kids ages 8–11. Microscope and Activity Journal includes 40+ piece dual microscope (2 LEDs transform the dissecting microscope into a light microscope) with magnification from 30x to 400x and twenty-two-page journal including activities and space for drawings, such as examining cells, looking at crystals, observing bugs, and viewing critters in water.
- From an award-winning line of science toys that will encourage kids to pursue their natural love of science!
- Zoom in on the fun with this 2-in-1 light and dissecting microscope, and 22-page keepsake activity journal!
- Follow the activity guide to collect your specimens, then get amazing, up-close views magnified up to 400x!
- Includes 30x-400x light and dissecting microscope with rubber eye cup and focusing knob, 26-piece scientific tool set, and 22-page activity journal.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- Real-life journaling activities provide hands-on science experiences
- Includes 40+ piece dual microscope and twenty-two-page journal