A nice (or at least complete) set of dice is probably the most important tool you will need in for a roleplaying session. Well, and your imagination. But I guess you can’t just walk around miraculously succeeding at everything you attempt, so apart from strategy you will need some luck, or randomness.
If you roleplay, you probably know how it feels to open your bag (I’ve seen all kinds of awesome bags, they have to be up to the challenge of containing such beautiful objects) and choose your favorite die. There’s a magic to it. I still do all my important rolls with my ever-lasting forever-loved old blue d20, but these sets are not bad either.
Without further introduction, check out some of these one-of-a-kind dice sets.
This list has the best dice for DnD. Alternatively, you can see ALL of our dice sets here.
Best Dice Sets for D&D and Roleplaying:
- Includes two d20s, one d12, two d10s, one d8, four d6s, one d4.
- Includes a durable, lined dice tray or two-piece dice box.
- with encounter tables and story content for the devils and demons of the Blood War.
- Featuring exclusive art from Max Dunbar.
- Material: Non-toxic polyresin.
- Size: 16mm standard size.
- Net Weight: 1.1oz.
- Package includes: 7pcs dice set and Storage dice bag.
- Blizzcon 2016 Exclusive Product.
- Limited Edition Roleplaying Dice Set.
- Includes pouch and black/red dice.
- Brand: Blizzard Entertainment.
- Exacting specifications with computer-guided precision.
- Machined from a solid block of aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum alloy.
- Included with every set is an ornately laser-etched strongbox with thick, sturdy walls and magnet closures.
- Choose from 8 colors: Cinder, Cobalt, Malachite, Obsidian, Dorado, Sunburst, Aurora, and Mithril.
- Contains one d4, one d6, one d8, one d10, one d%, one d12, and one d20
- Copper and steel swirl marbled color
- Factory First- In Mint Condition
- Large numbers in bright white coloring for easy comprehension. Number 6’s and 9’s clearly marked.
- 30 day money back guarantee if you’re not happy.