No LARP is complete without someone charging ahead, a beautiful leather journal hanging and swinging from their medieval belt. Many roleplaying games and events benefit from such a prop. Medieval-looking journals and diaries are not just great decorative items; they are also an excellent way to document your characters’ stories, spells, ideas, maps, and much more.
In this article, you will find our curated selection of fantasy-themed journals and notepads. These are perfect for roleplaying, LARP, or writing down your thoughts (even if you are in the office).
Check out some of our favorite medieval/vintage journals and where to find them. Perfect for wizards and adventurers.
Best Medieval Journals and Diaries
- Contains 240 pages of antique handmade cotton paper.
- Embossed with a special “lapis lazuli” stone.
- Vintage-looking lock to keep your valuable writing safe inside.
- Sturdy hand-stitched binding.
- Dimensions: 5.5 X 8.5 Inches (width by height).
- Handmade refillable journal made by artisans.
- It contains 250 pages made from eco-friendly and recycled paper.
- The cover of the diary is made from goat leather.
- Genuine Water Buffalo Leather
- No glue used – hand stitched binding means the pages stay firmly in place (Paper is not refillable)
- A lovely distressed vintage style with a gorgeous, real leather scent
- Naturally tanned with special oils, if the distressed crazy-horse leather gets marked or scratched, you can rub these markings and they will fade away.
- Made in the USA from premium domestic leather.
- The insert features 208 unlined pages, ready for your poetry, sketches, music and more.
- The cover fits any 5.5 x 8.5 inch insert.
- Crafted to last a lifetime, and worthy of your finest creations!